Invitation to travel
It is through our luxurious Suites, from 28 to 77 m², that the owners in love with Art invite you to traval ...
In a warm atmosphere, each Suite reveals a unique thematic destination, full of works of art directly found during travels around the world.
Here, Art mixes with innovative technologies; our rooms are equipped to make your stay even more light: book a table in our restaurant or a massage at our spa using a smartphone integrated in your suite.
A meeting place between modernity and authenticity, the Château de Maubreuil offers you an exceptional break, out of time !
Our continental breakfast is served as an all-you-can-eat buffet. Our chef offers you his homemade recipes, accompanied by fresh and local products. Make this moment of sweetness according to your desires.
To whet your appetite ...
- Hot drinks and fresh squeezed fruit
- Breads, homemade pastries and little cakes
- Honey from the region and homemade jams
- Eggs (cooking of your choice), charcuteries and smoked fish
- Maison Beillevaire’s dairy products, butters and cheeses
- Hot savory buffet
To serve you
The Château de Maubreuil offers its exceptional clientele personalized benefits and services in addition to its bar / tea room, its gourmet restaurant and its wellness area.
- Pressing on request
- Driver on request
Discover a region with rich and varied architecture and landscapes, follow in the footsteps of the Dukes of Brittany or indulge yourself in moments of relaxation and leisure a few steps away from the Château de Maubreuil...
Experiences and outings
Our region is rich in varied discoveries, our teams are at your disposal to organize your peregrinations.
Throughout the year, discover the essentials of Nantes and its surroundings :
- The city center of Nantes (10 minutes)
- The Castle of the Dukes of Brittany
- The Water Mirror
- Place Graslin and its theater
- Machines of the island of Nantes
- Carquefou Golf - 8 minutes away
- Walk on the banks of the Erdre and its castles
- Garden plants
- Beaches, wild coast and salt marshes 50 minutes away