Invitation to travel
It is through our luxurious rooms and suites, from 28 to 77 m², that the owner in love with Art invite you to travel...
In a warm atmosphere, each room reveals a unique thematic destination, full of works of art directly found during travels around the world.
Here, Art mixes with innovative technologies; our rooms are equipped to make your stay even more light: book a table in our restaurant or a massage at our spa using a tablet integrated in your suite.
A place where modernity and authenticity meet, the Château de Maubreuil offers you an exceptional break, out of time!
Our continental breakfast is served as an all-you-can-eat buffet. Our in-house chef offers you his homemade recipes, accompanied by fresh and local products. Make this moment of sweetness according to your desires.
To whet your appetite...
- Hot drinks and freshly squeezed fruit
- Breads, homemade pastries and cakes
- Local honeys and home-made jams
- Eggs (prepared according to your wishes), cold cuts and smoked fish
- Cheeses, butters and dairy products from the Bordier house
- Hot savoury buffet
To serve you
The Château de Maubreuil offers its exceptional clientele personalized benefits and services in addition to its bar / tea room, its gourmet restaurant and its wellness area.
- Pressing on request
- Driver on request
Discover a region with rich and varied architecture and landscapes. Follow in the footsteps of the Dukes of Brittany or indulge yourself in moments of relaxation and leisure a few steps away from the Château de Maubreuil...
Experiences and outings
Our region is rich in varied discoveries, our teams are at your disposal to organize your peregrinations.
Throughout the year, discover the essentials of Nantes and its surroundings :
- The city center of Nantes (10 minutes)
- The Castle of the Dukes of Brittany
- The Water Mirror
- Place Graslin and its theater
- Machines of the island of Nantes
- Carquefou Golf - 8 minutes away
- Walk on the banks of the Erdre and its castles
- Garden plants
- Beaches, wild coast and salt marshes 50 minutes away